There are many methods for relieving oral pain. They include:
- Ice packs on the affected area.
- Avoiding hard candy or ice.
- Avoiding sleeping on your stomach.
Dentists use a wide array of pain management tools, including:
- Anesthetics such as Novocaine.
- Analgesics such as aspirin or ibuprofen.
- Sedatives, including a procedure known as “conscious sedation” or general sedation (also known as “deep sedation”).
Schedule Your Appointment
Thank you for choosing us to be your dental health care providers in the Salida area. Following a good oral hygiene routine and receiving regular dental check ups are ways to keep your healthy smile.
Call 209-543-0555Click to Request an Appointment