At SmileWorld Dental, we are committed to providing our patients with professional treatments and friendly service so that they can improve both the look of their teeth and their overall oral health. We feature a state-of-the-art facility that excels in both quality and patient comfort, allowing you to receive the very best that modern dentistry has to offer. Our dental care experts look forward to serving you and your entire family so that you all can enjoy strong, healthy teeth and beautiful smiles.
Our lineup of general dentistry services includes:
- Crowns and Bridges: When teeth are lost or severely damaged, dental crowns and bridges can be used to restore their appearance and function. Our experts take great pride in providing crowns and bridge that look remarkably natural and perform tremendously well. We are happy to announce that we utilize porcelain, a material well-known in the dental world for its exceptional quality, in our crowns and bridges.
- Dentures: When an entire row of teeth needs to be replaced, dentures serve as one of the best options available. Our dentures offer fantastic appearance and function, and they have helped many of our patients overcome the troubling issue of tooth loss. We are proud to offer both removable dentures with denture stabilization implants and fixed dentures.
- Night Guards: Bruxism is a condition that causes a person to unknowingly clench or grind their teeth while they are asleep. When this occurs, it can cause major damage to teeth. By wearing a night guard inside the mouth while sleeping, these oral injuries can be largely avoided.
- Sealants: Dental sealants work to protect teeth from damage by establishing an effective barrier against harmful bacteria and acids. They also make maintaining teeth significantly easier by smoothing out rough surfaces that are present.
- Sleep Apnea/Snoring: It is estimated that roughly half of all adults tend to snore to some extent. This problem can cause sleeping disruptions for both the snorer and their partner. Even worse, a small number of snoring cases are the result of a very dangerous condition known as obstructive sleep apnea. Our experts will help you put a stop to your snoring so that you can experience a great night of sleep.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: Cavities are extremely common, and nearly everyone will experience one at some point or another. When they develop, tooth-colored fillings can be used to restore the teeth and to prevent further damage from occurring.
The first step to excellent oral health and great-looking teeth is a visit to SmileWorld Dental. Please call us at (209) 214-6164 to schedule an appointment.