Imagine the perks of having a flawless, aligned smile! A bright, healthy smile can restore one's confidence and make them feel their best. If you are not satisfied about your smile, the cosmetic dentistry treatments at Smile World Dental can help.
What Conditions Can Cosmetic Dentistry Address?
At Smile Dental World, we address the following dental concerns with our cosmetic dentistry procedure:
- Crooked teeth
- Chipped or cracked teeth
- Broken teeth
- Missing teeth
- Worn teeth
- Misshapen teeth
- Misaligned bite
Benefits of Cosmetic dentistry.
- Enhances Your Appearance
Cosmetic dentistry helps address most types of dental concerns like crooked, discolored, broken, misaligned, chipped, misshapen, or missing tooth, helping our patients have a beautiful, aligned, and youthful smile.
- Optimizes Oral Health
Besides being a cosmetic dental issue, crooked can impact one's oral health as well. Like decayed teeth, crooked teeth can lead to several oral health issues like jaw pain, headaches, and periodontal disease. Fixing these dental concerns with cosmetic dentistry can help solve these issues and have healthy teeth and gums.
- Long-Lasting effects
The effects achieved through cosmetic dentistry treatments are often long-lasting - they usually last a decade or more. So, cosmetic dentistry can be a solution for those who wish to improve their appearance quickly, with lasting effects.
- Improves Self-Confidence
By eliminating dental stains and fixing other dental issues, cosmetic dentistry helps people regain their confidence to show off their smiles.
- Short Recovery Time
Most cosmetic dentistry procedures have a very short recovery time; some of them, like dental veneers, don't need any recovery time at all. Furthermore, cosmetic dental procedures result in minimal pain throughout the recovery process.
Common Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
- Dental Crown:Dental crowns are dental caps worn over a defective or imperfect tooth to cover and hide the defects. They can be fabricated from materials like porcelain, ceramic, resin, and metal.
- Dental Implants: One of the most durable tooth restoration options for a missing tooth, this procedure involves implantation of an artificial root made of titanium inserted into the patient's jawbone and a prosthetic tooth above the implants. Placing dental implants help restore the aesthetics and functionality of lost teeth.
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening procedure removes teeth stain and discoloration to result in whiter, brighter teeth. One of the most preferred cosmetic treatments, this teeth whitening treatment produces effective results when done under the supervision of a dental professional.
- Dental Veneers: Veneers are thin, customized, shell-like dental appliances attached to the front teeth's surface to conceal dental deformations.
- Gum Contouring:For those who wish to fix their gummy smile, gum contouring can help by reshaping the gum line. This procedure eliminates the excess gum and exposes more of the teeth, thus bringing more aesthetics to the smile. Besides, this procedure can also help cure periodontal diseases.
Do you wish to improve your smile with cosmetic dentistry? Call us today at (209) 732-1123 and schedule an appointment.